Monday, April 17, 2006

Too expensive for my taste...

I've been seeing a personal trainer for the last 6 months. My mom was kind enough to pay for it for me. The problem is, I'm out of funds from mommy dearest. I enjoy working with him and he has taught me a lot but as far as results, I haven't had the best success. You see, I can only go to him once every 2 weeks because of distance. So, I have made the painful decision to finish out my last two sessions.

I joined a gym, it was my birthday present to me! It's an all women's gym. This excites me because it is right on my way home from work. Oh! Did I mention it is 100 dollars less a month? See 130 bucks for 2 times a month.... very expensive. Don't get me wrong, it's sort of a selfish decision... I'd rather save the money to make upgrades to our home. I do however want to see if I can go see him every now and again just for the reassurance.

This news excites my doctor. It gives me the perfect opportunity to get the exercise that I need. I won't be able to share this with my husband, but I think he'd feel pretty out of place. :) I don't have the desire to go to the gym after I get home nor can I get my butt up out of bed at 5 am. So, right on the way home from work. Very cool...

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger TwoWeekWait said...

Either way you are doing a good job! Keep up the good work!!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home