Saturday, April 01, 2006

CD2

Well another cycle has come and gone... It's sad, I'm sad.

It started on CD29 12DPO... DH and I went to BD in the morning and I noticed a spot on the bed... I immediatley got up and walked to the door crying. DH came to me trying to console me, but it was too late... He pointed out the spot had come from me. I was mortified... I get up and go take a shower all while crying.

My idea to take things easy this month failed me. I just seem like I am losing the battle to have another child.

I called my new doctor and have an ultrasound and labwork for the Clomid Challenge scheduled for Monday morning at 7AM... Wish me luck! Then I we will have another IUI this month. I am just elated that after this being my 16th cycle on Clomid since December 2004, I will be done with it FOREVER *crosses* fingers! After I hung up the phone, I called Dr. B's office... I just can't give up on him yet... After 2 years of seeing him monthly, I can't. I set up an appointment for my labwork on CD11 and an appointment to see him after CD 30. I will be seeing him knowing if I am pregnant or not as I will be on vacation when AF is to arrive.

So this month, I am getting my labwork drawn twice for my Clomid Challenge, once for my estrodial, and once for my progesterone, IUI then follow up appointments afterwards.

Wish us luck!

TWW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home