Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"Mommy I want to be a big sister"

Some of you readers may be a little confused as to why I am trying so hard to have a second child... What's "wrong" with my first child you may ask? The answer is nothing. My daughter is the most amazing being... She makes me laugh smile countless times a day and I love her and I love everything about her. Until we started having fertility problems, admittedly I took advantage of the fact that I could bear children. I thought I could "spit" them out like it was my job. I took her for granted and that has been one of the biggest lessons learned as a parent. Enjoy and appreciate your children.

I am so diligent because I would love to have a larger family. I want my daughter to have a sibling(s). She asks me daily for a brother and/or a sister. It goes right through me because I just can't explain to her why she isn't blessed with more family.

There will be a day when I do give up as I can't keep going on like this. It is very difficult and very expensive and funds are depleting just as fast as we are saving them up.

It's just not like me to give up without a difficult fight... So until I am to my breaking point... We just try, try again...

3 Comments:

Blogger DeniseZ said...

I am SO with you on that front. My son was upset with me just the other day when I said I couldn't play with him because I was doing the dishes... he blurted out "and you only have one child!!" I half laughed, but half wanted to cry. Poor thing.. like you, I wish I could explain how hard we're trying to give him that little brother or sister that he wants. I always get comments like "you should be happy that you have one"... and I am!! It's just so tough so see them all alone sometimes. He is such a people person.. he thirves on company... I'm just dying to give him a bigger family to grow up with. .... Hoping for the best for both of us. (((hugs)))

9:12 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, jordan shoes, gucci handbags, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, tiffany jewelry, kate spade outlet, air max, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free run, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, burberry pas cher, prada handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin uk, nike roshe, tory burch outlet, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin shoes, louboutin pas cher, chanel handbags, polo outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, ugg boots, longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses, jordan pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, michael kors pas cher, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, uggs on sale

9:01 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

insanity workout, lululemon, vans, beats by dre, converse outlet, ferragamo shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, gucci, celine handbags, soccer jerseys, iphone cases, chi flat iron, hollister, north face outlet, nike roshe run, bottega veneta, louboutin, ray ban, herve leger, wedding dresses, nike huaraches, jimmy choo outlet, asics running shoes, nike trainers uk, baseball bats, valentino shoes, reebok outlet, longchamp uk, abercrombie and fitch, p90x workout, hollister clothing, new balance shoes, mont blanc pens, nike air max, ralph lauren, nfl jerseys, vans outlet, soccer shoes, mcm handbags, hermes belt, nike air max, babyliss, hollister, north face outlet, timberland boots, instyler, mac cosmetics, converse, oakley, ghd hair

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home