Friday, March 17, 2006

CD 15

Today I went to the doctor for my monthly lab work on CD 16 and 23 I go... then there may be one or two more times before or after these two days on a normal actively TTC cycle.

I have been waiting for a call from my OB/GYN for two weeks now and it's killing me as to what he found out from one of his associates. But alas, I wait as I have been for years. I just feel like I am such a big pain in the ass when I call the doctors office to schedule appointments for lab work, inseminations, or even ask questions. Yes, I know that it is their job and they are there to help me as a patient, but I just feel like I am overwhelming them. It's terrible that everyone in that office knows me and knows my voice on the phone. No matter how hard I try to disguise it, I can't!!! In a sense it's good that they know who I am and on the other end, I should be filling out employment documents with as much I am there. I am afraid that my doctor is going to fire me as a patient. You may say... a doctor can't fire you, but it has been done.

I sit in the waiting room for my name to be called and I get this sudden emotion over me. It's like a weight on my chest and I have this sudden urge to cry. Out of nowhere. The more and more I walk into the doctor's office with an empty uterus is so painful. I just want to be able to walk in one day and say, look we did it!! To be like a 6 year old coming home with a school project so proud to share it to their parents.

I am called back and asked the usual... what's your birth date? Even though they know, they still have to ask. But come'on! I then tell the Nurse Practitioner that the doctor still hasn't called me back and she was quite disappointed that he hasn't called. I respect the fact he is busy and works about 80-100 hours a week. But call me already!! I just wanna know! Then the nurse that drew my blood this morning said we can't find your file anywhere. The doctor must have your file in his briefcase, so he must be thinking of you. Well hot damn! It's about time! So hopefully today I will be getting a call... but I am not holding out with bated breath.

This month I am kind of relaxing as we are in the process of switching doctors and I need the mental break a bit... I am not doing the OPK's or timing intercourse or anything... Just going with the flow and letting what will be rest in the hands of the powers that be. This morning I find out that my hubby won't be home tonight as he will be pulling a double and BD'ing is out of the question with him... So for a moment I started freaking out going... Am I going to have to drive to his work for a quickie?? Gee, I wish! I will say that not being in stir-ups for the first time in months is a great feeling!!

*If there are any of you interested in contributing to this site, please drop me an e-mail and I'd be happy to add you. My intent with this site is to make it a place where you can spill your beans and share your lives with others.I am hoping to one day expand this site to more outlets for more exposure but am still trying to figure out the platform I want to do.

Eventually there will be a new layout that will make it a bit easier on the eyes...

*If there are any of you interested in contributing to this site, please drop me an e-mail and I'd be happy to add you. My intent with this site is to make it a place where you can spill your beans and share your lives with others.

I am hoping to one day expand this site to more outlets for more exposure but am still trying to figure out the platform I want to do.

Eventually there will be a new layout that will make it a bit easier on the eyes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home