Thursday, March 09, 2006

3rd cycle on clomid

Here we go again..... cycles 1 and 2 were picture perfect as far as BBT charts go, but both ended with BFN's and AF showing up moments later. Actually, cycle 2 looked soooo promising that I actually started to let myself believe I might.. just might be pg. I had a 14 day luteal phase and my usual is 10-12 days. I really thought my BFP was right around the corner. No cramps, no skin breakouts like I would normally have, but then my temp dropped.. for 2 straight days in a row... and even though I still didn't feel it, I know AF was just right around the corner. And so next morning.... there she was.. in full force. I was prepared because of the temp drops. I know now that they just don't lie... but damn. It doesn't get any easier. I have two refills of clomid left.. one which I will start on CD5 (3 days from now) and one for the next cycle if this one doesn't work. Then it's back to the RE to see what the next step is. My OB practically guaranteed me that clomid would do the trick. I never needed anything more than Met to get pg. My son was conceived with only 6 weeks on Met! My second pregnancy, that resulted in a m/c, was a totally unplanned, unmedicated cycle. Go figuure. ... I WANT this Christmas baby............................... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger TwoWeekWait said...

Denise--

Thanks for posting... It was very nice and I too, know exactly what you are going through. HOpefully we can get through this together!!

XXOO,
TWW

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home