Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Like a rock...

I often wonder what my dear husband thinks of during the process of us trying to concieve another child. I wonder what feelings go through his mind. Does he have heart ache? Does he get the emotional mood swings? Does he feel inadequate? Does he want this as much as I do? Does he cry? Even on the inside? In the back of my mind these very questions loom over me. In a sense he's almost trained to be a robot, by profession. To show no emotion... At times I think the uniform he wears during the day isn't totally removed when he comes home to us. I just wish that he'd breakdown and tell me!!

I can never repay him for the emotional rock he has been for me. He has helped me through my ultimate highs and lows. Through a surgery to remove adhesions and cysts from my ovaries, through other diagnostic testing called a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) and various other tests. He has been there to hold my fraile emotions together and to encourage me to keep on going. When I want to just give up he reminds me, we are in this together. The one way I want to pay him back is with the enlighting two lines on a pregnancy test.

For his upcoming birthday I wanted to buy him a card and sign it love baby... I thought it would be a good gift for him. I have had other ideas too as to how I would tell him, our daughter and our families.

Mr. TwoWeekWait, all I can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart. For being there to wipe away my tears and to literally lift my mind, body, and soul from the some of lowest emotional moments I have ever experienced in my life. One day, I will be carrying your baby inside of me again. Then our family will most likely be complete unless we decide that the third time would be a charm. Thank you.

To be continued...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well, Good topic. Someday the baby will be able to read it and know how much he/she is wanted.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home