Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mothers Day!

I wanted to post something special for "us"... This is a very beautiful poem... Enjoy and may we all become Mother's...

Empty Arms

In my empty arms I hold a dream....
A dream that would make my life complete
In my empty arms I hold patience....
Patiently waiting to fulfill my dream
In my empty arms I hold frustration....
Frustrated nothing will work for me
In my empty arms I hold grief....
Grieving for something I never had
In my empty arms I hold pain....
A pain only few can understand
In my empty arms I hold disappointment....
Disappointed they said it would never be
In my empty arms I hold a blanket....
Still waiting for God to send that angel to me
In my empty arms I hold on to faith....
Faith is the only thing bringing me hope
So I can still hold my dream....

Patti Law, PLaw274105@aol.com, 10/97

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo


A Talk With My Unborn Child
a poem by Amy Borens

These arms of mine are still empty,
It's been far too many years.
I can hardly keep them hidden,
The heartache and the tears.

I am waiting for you, sweet angel
To bless my life, my heart, my soul.
I think I've been a good wife,
Now I want so much a mother's role.

My life doesn't seem complete.
You are not there to hold.
I big piece of my life is missing,
Your destiny is yet untold.

I see you in my dreams, baby.
Ten little fingers and toes.
You have your Mommy's blue eyes,
And your daddy's ears and nose.

When my eyes are closed I think,
Will your room be pink or blue?
And how much of my life will pass
Before all my dreams come true?

Will I ever know the joy
Of rocking you at night?
Telling bedtime stories
And tucking you in tight?

Will I ever be able to comfort you
When you fall and scrape your knee?
To kiss and make it better
At the tender age of three?

Can I watch you graduate
And drive you to the mall?
Your dad could take you fishing
And teach you to play ball.

Will you make me a gradma
When I am old and gray?
Looking back at my life,
I would be blessed in every way.

So why have I been left behind
When I have so much to give?
I would gladly show you the whole world
If you could only come to live.

Will my turn ever come?
I search my anguished mind.
But questions without answers
Is all I seem to find.

I go home every night
And fight the tightness in my chest.
The silence is so deafening
In my big empty nest.

I guess God has a plan for me
And I shouldn't have such fear.
But why you can't be in my life
He hasn't made quite clear.

I pray for you llittle one.
Everyday, can you hear?
So tell God we are ready
To hold you forever dear.

You would never go without.
We would shower you with love.
My little piece of heaven
Sent from up above.