Sunday, May 07, 2006

CD 9

Today is CD 9 for me... Meaning AF showed up... How flipping unlucky am I? Very. I forgot to take my temps the last two days of my cycle, but I was also spotting brown for those last two days which I thought could have been a good thing. Bad thing is I am sick, which I hate! I hate succumbing to illnesses. But we all have to deal with it!

Tomorrow I go to the doctor for more labwork, oh joy! I am finally doing the Clomid Challenge Test! Best thing is I don't have to study!

My doctor and I have been in correspondence via e-mail frequently which is nice. She wants to see me this week to discuss my lab results and a plan of action. Hopefully we will be doing another insemination this month otherwise we will just do it the normal way, which is fine by me. It feels much, much better!!!!

So please, pretty please pray for us so I can make my daughter a big sister before she's 18!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home