Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hi everyone! I'm the new girl and this is my very first post! I thought I'd start out by giving you a little background info on me.

My name is Stacie and I am 27 years old (28 in June). I live near St. Louis, Missouri with my husband and 5 year old daughter. We've been married a year on Mother's Day. We've also been trying for a baby since March 2005.

I was diagnosed with PCOS this past February. I don't have any cysts on my ovaries but I am insulin resistant and had high testosterone levels. I also have hypothyroidism which is now under control with medication. I take 1500 MG of Metformin each day and Synthroid for my thryroid.

Ok so enough about me and on to my post!!! LOL


I hate the two week wait! I don't mean this blog lol. I mean the actual 2 week wait to find out if you are preggy or not. Every single new thing my body does during this time is either a possible pregnancy symptom or proof that I am not and about to get my period any moment. Now which way I go usually depends on my mood lol.

I really try to relax and not analyze every little thing but it's so hard to do!

Ok for example, my boobs have been sore for 12 days straight now. They are driving me crazy! The worst part is that the only other time this ever happened to me in my life was when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. Since I knew nothing about tracking my cycles back then I have no idea what cycle day it started, how many days past ovulation or anything.

Oh I am soooo trying not to read too much into this! When I was pregnant with Savannah sore boobs was my only symptom. It's how I knew I might be PG because the sore boobs never went away and my period never came. I have read there are other women who have sore boobs from the day they O until the day AF starts. So I don't know what to think.

All I know is the 2 week wait drives me crazy!!!