Sunday, June 28, 2009

Positive outlook...

Today is CD 19 for me. I am officially in the TWW.

CD 13 - My follicle scan showed 1 follicle (on the right side) that had potential.

CD 15 - My follicle scan showed 2 really (again on the right side) nice follicles. My LH level was already 80 (which is high!!). The IVF clinic was happy to see that high of a number. While trying for my second I never had a number so high. Today I also had a positive OPK. I mixed up my HCG and my hubby administered it to me.

CD 18 - I took my first injection of supplemental HCG last night and I still feel so bloated. This is one feeling I totally forgot about. But in the end, all very worth it.

It's nice taking our time with these few cycles... We are not doing IUI's. We are just using medical intervention with medication. I am enjoying not having to go to the clinic and getting in those stir-ups more than I have to.

We shall see what happens in the meantime I am trying not to think about the bad and focusing on the good. This time around I am in a totally different mindset and I am proud of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home