Saturday, June 20, 2009

New treatment, new beginnings...

Today is CD 11... I am doing well after being on Femara. I don't feel very emotional. I am not going zero-to-psycho in no time flat. So I am happy for the lack of noticable change in hormones. I wish I was on Femara the last time. Clomid was SO hard on me and my family but I lived through it.

I have continued taking my Baby Aspirin as well as 2 teaspoons of Cough Syrup with Guaifenesin. I have been using a cheaper drug store brand.Taking this until you ovulate helps with cervical mucus. I took this when I got pregnant with my second child and I am hoping it works again. It tastes disgusting but a tiny cocktail in the morning is worth it!

I go into the fertility clinic on Monday (CD13) for a follicle scan. Then let the fun begin!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Saryfairy~ said...

Our cycle days are the same this month... sweet! Femara also...

LUCK!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home