Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Temporary mental break

To my readers, I wanted to apologize for being "away" for so long. I have been trying to take a mental break from certain aspects in my life and trying to conceive has been one of them, unfortunately. To replace my regular posts, I have been trying to site interesting articles I have found on-line to educate and have received some good and some bad responses. I can't please them all, but all I can say is that I tried.

My mind feels much clearer and I believe that trying to live less stress free on the conception front has been extremely helpful. I should have more time to post in the next couple of weeks. Until then I will re-post a few posts.

5 Comments:

Blogger otilius said...

No worries! While most of us in the blogoshpere crack wise, you deal with an important and serious topic. Just don't give us another two week wait between posts.

;]

Sorry, in advance, for the pun...

8:13 AM  
Blogger lilfeathers2000 said...

Its Click and comment Monday.
have a Blessed Week

12:52 PM  
Blogger lilfeathers2000 said...

Its Click and comment Monday.
have a Blessed Week

12:52 PM  
Blogger Triptrain said...

I wish you the best of luck with conceiving. The emotion leaps from your blog's page - I had to read it. May all go well for you now and in the future. :)

3:13 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors, michael kors outlet online, ralph lauren uk, true religion outlet, nike air max uk, mulberry uk, true religion outlet, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, sac hermes, coach outlet, coach outlet store online, coach purses, vans pas cher, north face, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, timberland pas cher, true religion jeans, nike roshe run uk, uggs outlet, replica handbags, hollister pas cher, guess pas cher, ray ban uk, michael kors outlet online, nike air force, nike free uk, hogan outlet, polo lacoste, nike air max, kate spade, lululemon canada, new balance, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, north face uk, oakley pas cher, uggs outlet, nike blazer pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, burberry handbags, nike tn, converse pas cher, michael kors outlet online, nike air max uk

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home