Saturday, July 22, 2006

Waiting...

Well today I sit and wait, like I have for the last 13 days. I wait to know if you truly do exist in my uterus, your home for the next nine months. I have less than one week to know if my patience has paid off or if this like most other cycles has been a bust, again. I have been feeling like I am pregnant, but I don't really want to give into those feelings as I have been injected 4 times in the last two weeks with a pregnancy hormone. So, I will just be patient and wait. The patience part is the hardest thing to do. I don't have much patience. A few friends have asked why don't I "just" take a pregnancy test, but the honest answer is there, that I can not accept a negative in that form anymore. I'd rather find out the natural way. It is much easier for me to accept.

I have been over analyzing everything from sore breasts to cramps. But I can't help it. I just want you to be here so bad that it is driving me almost insane. I often wonder how much longer I can hold out for you, but I don't want to give up on you or us. I dream of how our family will adjust to another child. I know our house will be bursting at the seams with more baby stuff. And oh the toys! Can't forget about those. Learning to trip over toys again would be a welcomed pain.

For the past five years I have saved everything that your big sister had in the event you would be a girl. But who knows if you two would be on the same "season" of birth. I have lost closet space in two closets and now I am onto a third. I tend to wonder, what if you would be wearing blue instead of pink? I'd have a lot of clothes to give away to charity.

If we are paired up for nine months, I don't have any idea how I would tell your daddy. I would want a very special way to tell him as mommy blurted it out on the phone the last time. I promised myself that I wouldn't do it again. That I would try to maintain composure and tell him in a calm manner. I have often thought about getting pregnant over the holidays with ideas to tell our family we were expecting, but there is not a holiday for awhile. So I will have to be creative and think of something. I'd love to brainstorm here, but dad reads our site here and the cat would be out of the bag.

So I am headed to bed, hoping that soon I will know my destiny about this very hopeful cycle. I hope that my pleas can be heard from above and that God will send me another angel. All I can do is pray... Pray for a miracle.


5 Comments:

Blogger Gregory Stewart said...

Once again you emote very well, and my empathy for your aches my heart. Waiting and being patient are very tough things to do. I hope the answer you seek is brokered into the wonderful of pregnancy...(as such as it is)

2:37 AM  
Blogger TwoWeekWait said...

Thank you G.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

1:03 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors, michael kors outlet online, ralph lauren uk, true religion outlet, nike air max uk, mulberry uk, true religion outlet, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, sac hermes, coach outlet, coach outlet store online, coach purses, vans pas cher, north face, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, timberland pas cher, true religion jeans, nike roshe run uk, uggs outlet, replica handbags, hollister pas cher, guess pas cher, ray ban uk, michael kors outlet online, nike air force, nike free uk, hogan outlet, polo lacoste, nike air max, kate spade, lululemon canada, new balance, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, north face uk, oakley pas cher, uggs outlet, nike blazer pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, burberry handbags, nike tn, converse pas cher, michael kors outlet online, nike air max uk

9:17 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, thomas sabo, replica watches, barbour uk, marc jacobs, moncler outlet, coach outlet, montre pas cher, barbour, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, ugg, moncler, pandora jewelry, pandora uk, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, moncler, ugg uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, toms shoes, louis vuitton, swarovski, moncler, canada goose, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, lancel, moncler outlet, swarovski crystal, links of london, canada goose, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, karen millen uk, pandora charms, moncler uk, moncler, pandora jewelry, canada goose uk, hollister, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, ugg pas cher, canada goose jackets

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home